It's Week 11! This week, I'm #OrnamentChallenging you with...
Yes, this is one of our more challenging patterns, but you can do it! Monica did a full-length (every single step) video tutorial for this pattern, leading you through making it.
She's even created a second video tutorial to show you how to make it with only 2 colors, which makes the pattern look entirely different, and this is included as a FREE BONUS to the Rosebud pattern.
(Below: the ornament on the left is a Rosebud, using 3 colors... and the ornament on the right is a Rosebud in just 2 colors.. isn't it awesome how different they look from each other?)
This pattern is available for the next 3 days, for the special Challenge Deal... and you get a LOT with this pattern.
- A full-length video tutorial showing you how to make a Rosebud in 3 colors
- A full-length video tutorial showing you how to make a Rosebud in 2 colors
- A full-length eBook tutorial (3-color version)
- A PDF Quick Reference Guide (this handy little guide gives you an organized chart you can print out and quickly reference, with info about your fabric sizes, design placement, and tips & reminders, as you create each layer of your Rosebud ornament.
- A PDF Rosebud Variation Cheat Sheet (another handy download, giving you a list of all the fabric cuts you'll need for both the 2-color and 3-color Rosebud ornaments)
And, if you already own it, you can access it in your Pattern Library, HERE.
Special Note: This is an advanced pattern, but we wanted to throw in a real #Challenge for you. We know you can do it!
(And, if you're an Ornament Girls Club Member, please post it in our private FB group!)
I'll see ya in a week, with Challenge Pattern(s) #12 - Our BIG CHRISTMAS BUNDLE! I can hardly wait to show you. (Make sure you're on my email list!)
p.s. If you bought your foam ahead of time based on the Supply List I gave you, this week uses a 4-Lined Ball (or you could also always use an 8-Lined Ball). But, don't worry if you don't have a pre-lined ball... this one can either be done without lines, or you can draw your own!