Well…. it’s upon us! The holiday season is here.
I’ve rounded up some ideas for you, to give you a little inspiration if you’re making your own ornaments this year.
Hope you enjoy. :)
1. Showcase a picture in the center of your ornament (or a name, date, sports team, favorite character, photo printed on fabric…. endless possibilities here): (Click HERE for lots more “Snow Globe Ornament” ideas):
2. Use wired holiday ribbon (instead of fabric) to make your ornaments. (The kind of ribbon you might trim your tree with – I show you how to do this in my Quilted Ornament eBook Package.) These are all made using wired ribbon:
3. Don’t be afraid to mix up your fabric prints:
4. Dress them up with embellishments. (I decorated this one with just some simple little seed beads.)
5. Play around with non-traditional color combinations.
6. Make it jingle! I attached a tiny jingle bell under the bow with a few jumprings.
7. And, last but certainly not least, have fun with them. :)
Now, tell me yours!