Oh my gosh... we're on Week 12!
This challenge was a lot to take on.. even when you make ornaments for a living! :D
How did you do? Have you made all of the ornaments so far? (It's okay if you haven't. They aren't going anywhere. :) )
I decided to end by giving you a choice between TWO patterns this week.
Why? Because, the 12 weeks ended at exactly the same time as I had planned to begin the 5th Annual Christmas Countdown Collection.
Yes, the FIFTH! (that is really hard for me to believe.)
Each year, I've done a special bundle of ornament patterns, and so this year.. yessss! Even though this year, Monica and I weren't completely sure we could pull it off (ha!)... we did! The 5th Christmas Countdown Collection is HERE.
And this year, we've got two BRAND NEW patterns for you in the bundle! (Not to mention a ton of freebies & bonuses. More on that below.)
First up, we've got the Trinity Knot Pattern...
The Trinity Knot pattern is Monica's take on an ancient Celtic knot work design, featuring three beautifully interlocking segments. Once again Monica has come up with something totally unique and beautiful! (I seriously don't know how she does it.)
And then, we've got the Shooting Star Pattern...
This pattern started for me by accident over the summer, when I was playing around with the Basic Star pattern for the #12DaysofSummer Challenge. I knew I was on to something, but I wanted to spend some time to really get it nailed down, and make it easy to learn,before I officially released it. Well, now it's ready! (Along with some variation ideas, including going from two colors in the center, to three.)
For each of these two patterns, you get the full-length eBook AND the full-length video tutorials.
Oh, and did I mention the BONUSES?
In addition to the 2 eBooks, and 2 Videos, you'll get:
- A video from Monica showing you tips & variation ideas for the Trinity Knot pattern.
- Another video from Monica showing you some tips & easy ways to cut your fabric for the Trinity Knot pattern.
- A PDF Guide AND video from Monica showing you the 'Ribbon Method' for easily finding the North & South poles on your foam ball, if they aren't pre-marked (with no measuring!)
- A video from me showing you an 'alternate ending' for the Shooting Star pattern.
- A video showing you how to turn the original 2-color variation of the Shooting Star, into 3-colors.
- A printable Reference Guide listing the fabric cuts you'll need for several variations of the Shooting Star pattern.
I will share my (and Monica's) Challenge versions of these two new patterns over the next day or two, so please be on the lookout for that.
In the meantime, you can get BOTH of these brand new patterns in this year's special Christmas Countdown Collection at a special price, right HERE.
We REALLY hope you enjoy trying out these new patterns! I can't wait to see your Challenge ornaments. Please tag us on Instagram with the hashtag #OrnamentGirlsChallenge so we (and all the other challengers) can see what you've made!
(And, if you're an Ornament Girl Club Member, we want you to show us in the private FB group, of course!)
Have you taken my free Basic Star Ornament Workshop yet?
If not, you can sign up for free (yes, FREE), by clicking RIGHT HERE. I will show you how to make a Basic Star Ornament step by step, through 3 detailed videos!