It's Week 11! This week, I'm #OrnamentChallenging you with the...
Yes, you can do this one! Monica (the creator of this pattern) has added an updated tutorial for the Rosebud ornament, taking you through every single step.
She even created a second video tutorial to show you how to make it with only 2 colors, which makes the pattern look entirely different.
(The ornament on the left is a Rosebud, using 3 colors... and the ornament on the right is a Rosebud in just 2 colors.. isn't it awesome how different they look from each other?)
This pattern is available for the next 2 days, for only $7... and believe me, you get a LOT with this pattern!
- A full-length video tutorial showing you how to make this ornament in 3 colors
- A full-length video tutorial showing you how to make this ornament in 2 colors
- A full-length eBook tutorial (3-color version)
- A PDF Quick Reference Guide (this is super handy for referring back to again & again, once you've learned the basic technique of this pattern)
- A PDF Rosebud Variation Cheat Sheet (another handy download, giving you a list of all the fabric cuts you'll need for both the 2-color and 3-color Rosebud ornaments)
On top of that, Monica is always glad to answer any questions you may have about making your ornament, and she'll be available in the comments, right on the pattern download page.
If you already own the Rosebud pattern, click HERE to check out all the new goodies.
Don't own Rosebud yet? You can go HERE to purchase.
Have you taken my free Basic Star Ornament Workshop yet?
If not, you can sign up for free (yes, FREE), by clicking RIGHT HERE. I will show you how to make a Basic Star Ornament step by step, through 3 detailed videos!