Yes! We’ve now got video quilted ornament tutorials. Yay!
Here’s a sneak peek:
When one of my Ornament Girl Club members asked me a few times though, to make a video showing how to make bows, I finally thought I’d better give videos a try.
The rest is history. :) Here is my “recording studio table” for now (which is also my fabric-cutting table. Haha):
I know from that view, it doesn’t look like much, but here’s a freeze frame of the video for our September Kit instructions:
Isn’t that awesome?
It’s our new ‘Ornament Workshops’, and it’s all part of the Ornament Girl Club Membership – both VIP members, AND Digital members have access to this brand new library of videos I’ve begun adding to our member’s area.
So far, there are videos showing you:
- How to make a perfect quilted ornament, step by step
- How to make September’s ornament (I show the entire ornament from start to finish, explaining every single step)
- How to get your fabric to lie smooth in the center of your Snow Globe ornaments
- How to attach charms and embellishments
- How to make ribbon bows and hangers
- and tons more on the way, including full videos of some of my other ornament patterns
Right now, Digital membership is only $11/month, which is a STEAL – with access to each month’s eBook, our private community, and all new video content.
But, with all the new videos I will be adding to the membership over the next couple of months, Sept 1st is the very last day that I will be offering it at that price.
If you join on September 1st, you will lock in the $11/month forever – and when I re-open the doors the next time at a higher price, your price will STAY at only $11.
Interested in getting the kit in the mail every month, too? Then you’ll want to join as a VIP member on September 1st – and the Ornament Workshops Library is included!
We open for 1 day only, on September 1st, at 12 Noon Eastern Time. You can learn more about the club right HERE.
I hope to see you in the OG Club on the 1st.