Trinity Knot Pattern eBook & Video
Learn how to make this pattern on a ball AND a heart!
The Trinity Knot Quilted Ornament Pattern is an original design, created by OG Designer, Monica.
You’ll receive the complete PDF tutorial/e-book, with full instructions and tons of detailed photos, which will show you, step by step, how to make your own stunning Trinity Knot Ornaments.
And, you’ll receive:
- Special Access to a full-length video tutorial that Monica has created, showing you how to make the Trinity Knot ornament step by step. You’ll receive a link to a secret page of the OrnamentGirls website, where you will have lifetime access to this video, for whenever you need it!
- Special Access to a BONUS video teaching you how to make this pattern on a heart shape!
- Special Access to a BONUS video showing you many variation ideas, including how to use ribbon to make your Trinity Knot ornaments, and even how to make Monica’s fun volleyball variation.
- Special Access to a BONUS video where Monica will give you some fabric-cutting tips for this pattern.
- A BONUS PDF teaching you how to find the North and South Poles of your foam ball if they aren’t pre-marked.
**INSTANT DOWNLOADS and ACCESS – The PDF files, and links to your video, will be emailed to you immediately after you complete checkout. You can be starting your first ornament within 5 minutes from now!**