Don’t miss out making a single ornament style! Get all 10 fabric ornament e-books I have available…. plus save over $40. (It’s like getting 4 patterns for FREE.)
(Please note that this collection does NOT include SugarPlum tutorials. It includes all of the patterns listed below.)
Several new patterns have recently been added, so this package won’t be available at this price for much longer.
You will receive:
- Quilted Star Ornament Tutorial (including all bonuses)
- Snow Globe Quilted Ornament Tutorial (including all bonuses)
- Quilted Pine Cone Ornament Tutorial
- Quilted Easter Egg Tutorial
- Quilted Christmas Tree Tutorial (including bonus)
- Elements Tutorial (including bonus)
- Why Blend In Zebra Ornament Tutorial
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree Ornament Tutorial
- Quilted Pinwheel Ornament Tutorial (including bonus)
- Plus, the BRAND NEW Quilted Starburst Pattern
- And, the BRAND NEW Bloom Pattern (which includes TWO full-length patterns in one)
Yes! If you buy this package, you get ALL bonus tutorials that normally come with each pattern.
That’s 11 full length pattern e-books, covering a variety of techniques, and 7 bonus tutorials (teaching you lots of different variations)… you will be getting 19 downloads all together!
You can click on each link above to see the details of each tutorial in this package.
All of my tutorials are in PDF form and contain complete, step by step instruction and tons of close up, professional photos.
**INSTANT DOWNLOAD – The PDF file will be emailed to you immediately after you complete checkout. You can be starting your first ornament 5 minutes from now!**
I am always more than happy to help if you have any questions at all in making your ornament…just convo me!
This publication is for the use of the purchaser only. It is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, and all rights are reserved, including resale rights: you are not allowed to give or sell this tutorial to anyone else. You are not allowed to share this document online or off. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Please note: The purchaser of this tutorial may create this item to sell. I only ask that if you sell any items created using my design, that you place a link back to my website at www.theornamentgirl.com in your listing or item description. Thank you so much for respecting my work?I truly appreciate it!